This is where I post the going-ons of our life. Being a large, busy family, some may think we are a little crazy, but that's ok--we have lots of fun!
Sunday
April 22, 2007
Hello, We are sorting laundry now, so I have to go help. I'll post about these pictures soon.
Paige
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Paige, Levi is really cute! Is it fun having him as a little brother? I bet that sometimes it isn't exactly fun, like when he makes a big mess, but I bet most of the time it is! I know: I've got a cute little sister who is sometimes not very fun, but most of the time is so cute I'm laughing almost the whole time I'm watching her! :-)
1 comment:
Paige,
Levi is really cute! Is it fun having him as a little brother? I bet that sometimes it isn't exactly fun, like when he makes a big mess, but I bet most of the time it is! I know: I've got a cute little sister who is sometimes not very fun, but most of the time is so cute I'm laughing almost the whole time I'm watching her! :-)
-Rebekah
P.S. That cake sounds yummy!
Post a Comment