Friday

February 6


The famous, coolest, most loved Christmas present...
THE SNOWBOARD!!!


Jared and another little boy playing
broom ball at the party at church.



Levi.

Daniel standing on the big snowball
several people made together.



Laurel.




Emily and Kendra.


Daniels's cake-chocolate and chocolate frosting.


His new and improved treasure box!


He got a Kalahari safari guide hat.


A leather pouch you sew together.


Two army men and vehicles.


A Jonathan Park CD set.


Posing for a picture.


Levi likes to wear Snoopy's flight
gear glasses.

A stack of empty boxes that was in
our room.

A few minutes after we had moved
all our stuff back into our room--what
a mess!!!

We each put our hand prints on our
closet wall.

The ceiling, door, corner, and shelf above the closet.


The end window--and dark wall!


Closet.


Pete opening a Jonathan Park CD set
on Christmas.

We got the book "Do Hard Things"
by Alex and Brett Harris. It is a really
good book!

Levi got to open some Lincoln Logs.


Joy opened a Jumpstart computer
game. Her favorite!

Joy and Laurel got a Hello Kitty
lamp for their bedroom.

Levi's Pooh Bear and camo. backpack. He loves it!


Joy got a Elmo sing-along book that
came with a "fake" i-pod. It is just her
thing--now she feel like a big girl.

Samantha got a travel monopoly. It
is kinda like Yahtzee, but it is different too.

Daniel got a soft, big dino.


Levi waiting patiently to open his presents.

Our camera filled family. 7 people out of the 11
have a camera, plus the video camera.

Taking pictures of people taking pictures!

Our presents and tree.

Joy had a yellow cake with whip cream
frosting.

Levi.

Joy got a black doll baby for her b-day.

And a radio with "fake" CD and a
microphone. I think she liked it best!

Joy had doughnut for breakfast on her birthday.
The chocolate were the most popular.

When all our beds were on the floor
(plus 4 dresser and shelves and stuff)
there wasn't much walking space.

Our "old room" after we had taken
most of the stuff out.

The closet was pretty full with all our clothes and
the boys' and the little girls' in it too.

Alena and I at her house.

Our tree with lights.

The tree in our yard after the first snow.


Getting our tree.


Finally we found one!

Levi liked to walk in all the snow.
Why would we ever walk around it???


Well here some of the many pictures I have taken. This should give a good overview of each event.
Yesterday after we went to shots, we went to look at the snow sculptures in Lake Geneva. Most were only about half finished.
Time for lunch.
Paige

2 comments:

Kalani said...

Hello Paige!
Do you remember me? Kalani?? :)
I completely forgot about your blog until yesterday, so I came over to visit your blog (Samantha seems to not have updated her blog since last year!) and see if your mom had the baby yet?? It seems like you all are doing wonderful. I hope one day we meet again!! Tell Samantha and Emily I said Hi!

Paige's Page said...

Hi Kalani! My mom hasn't had the baby yet. :( Hopefully it will be soon. She isn't due until the 20, but all of us except one was early. I guess we will just have to wait and see! I'll post on my blog within in few days after she(it's a girl!) is born.

I'm glad you "stopped by" and left a commet!
Paige