Wednesday

October 28


Kaila, Samantha, Kiley, and Christine when
we were leaving after ladies' retreat.


Daniel, Sarah, Kendra, Laurel, and Joy at the
work weekend.



Samantha when we were walking through camp!



Lillian-she had to wear a lot of clothes at camp
to keep warm!



Hey everybody! This last month has been a busy one for us!

The last weekend in September, we started Bright Lights again for the school year. Then in October we started looking for a new 4-H club. The first Monday we went to one in Lake Geneva. It was small (which we wanted), but it has a few issues. So club hunting continued....


The 2nd & 3rd, Samantha and I went up to camp with Miss Hannah and Kaila for the ladies retreat. Miss Hannah camped while the 3 of us girls worked in the kitchen. My friend Kiley was there and also Christine! That was a lot of fun! The Tuesday after, Mommy went looking for a new dishwasher. Since the people had fixed it soooooo many times, we got a new one for free! The next weekend we all went up to camp for the work weekend. Again Samantha and I were mostly in the kitchen. The rest of my siblings were especially excited because the Babiak's also went. The 17th we went to Bright Lights. Then on the 21st our new dishwasher came. It works pretty well, so far. Instead of a food chopper thingy, it has extra strong water pressure or so it's supposed to. I'm not sure about how much extra pressure it has but if it gets our dishes clean......

Last Saturday, Mommy, Lillian, and Us girls went to our friends orchestra concert. Then we went to McDonalds with them. :) Today Mommy and I went to an apple orchard near us to get some apples for applesauce and eating. Tomorrow Samantha and I are leaving for camp again!

Samantha has been driving with the neighbor some to get in a little more practice. Lillian has started eating bread!!!! And tonight she ate some mashed avocado. She can crawl up the stairs with a little help and can say mama, dada, and hi! She also likes to talk a lot and the other day when we were listening to a song, she was singing along with it! She can also pull herself up to furniture and walk along it.

As I see fall coming, the changing of the leaves, the birds flying south, the cooler days, the wind, I see God's unchanging greatness.


Paige


Daniel 23:20-21a(NKJV)
Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
For wisdom and might are His.
And He changes the times and the seasons;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and I loved reading your story.

Love,
Grandma

Alena said...

It is hard to get back to blogging when one has Facebook, i do understand! :)